2013 in numbers
PERCENTAGE OF GOODS AND
SERVICES ORDERED LOCALLY
TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT ON
SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
TOTAL RECORDABLE INCIDENT
LEADERSHIP IN HEALTH AND SAFETY EVENTS PERFORMED
CHOOSE LIFE EVENTS
People and vendors
TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
EMPLOYEES COVERED BY
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION TOOLS
Main Objectives for 2014
Reinforce activities targeted at maximisation of Local Content
- Improve SELCE, Saipem’s Local Content value assessment model.
- Increase the presence of local personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Contribute to the sustainable development of local communities in the areas where Saipem operates in a win-win interaction and improve proactive engagement with stakeholders.
Persevere in the improvement of frequency indexes and implementation of proactive projects
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency Rate (min 1.32, med 1.21, max 1.10).
- Implement the pilot programme ‘We want zero’ (min in 1 site, med in 2 sites, max in 4 sites) in order to eliminate fatal accidents.
Promote and reinforce a culture of integrity within the organisation
- Get senior managers to participate in an internal survey on business ethics (min 60%, med 70%, max 80%).
- Carry out audits on vendors in relation to workplace principles and rights (min 12, med 18, max 24).
- Deliver training on human rights to security personnel.
Improve efficiency of Company assets and management processes on operating projects
- Perform energy assessments (min 3, med 4, max 5).